The masterclass is a brand that offers a cookware lineup of different models, including saucepan, sieve, steamer, cooker, etc. The nonstick coating is made of a PFOA-free compound that will not harm the consumer’s health.
MasterClass cookware is a fair brand and it has been getting a huge response from its consumers. MasterClass pans have been designed to give optimum cooking experience with ease and convenience.
The main reason for their popularity is its nonstick coating which makes the food release easily from the pan once cooked. This makes it a good choice for those who have children at home as well as people who have a lot of food allergies.
It also ensures that there is no chance of rusting or corrosion which can be very harmful with any kind of pot or pan.
Apart from its safety features, MasterClass is also eco friendly as they are manufactured without any toxic chemicals like PFOA which along with PFOA free non-stick coating makes them safe enough to use in our daily life without any fear
How to Use and Care Masterclass Cookware
Here are some instructions to be kept in mind while using the MasterClass Non-Stick Cookware:
1. It is best advised to use nonstick cookware on low or medium heat. Using it on high heat can reduce its life and increase the chances of food sticking to the pan
2. A little amount of oil should be used while cooking else pans may get baked. This will also give a nice taste to the food
3. Always hand wash it with normal dishwashing soap and water after every use. Never ever put it in the dishwasher as this can damage its coating
4. If cooking oil or fat spills on the surface then just clean it with hot soapy water immediately before cooking anything else
5. Some people like to store their cookware without any covers. This is actually the best way to increase the life of your pans but if you feel that they may get stained or scratched then always use a kitchen cloth.
6. Use utensils that are made up of silicone or wood
7. Never scrub it with metal scouring pads as this may ruin the nonstick coating. Always use a soft sponge or spatula to clean
8. It is not advisable to cut any kind of hard and stickier food like cheese and eggs directly in the pan
9. Pans can be heated to 450 degrees in the oven. Always use a low rack while baking
10. Always keep pans on a hot pad when removing from high oven
Read More: How to clean discolored stainless steel pots
What are the Pros and Cons of Masterclass Cookware?
- It is made up of PFOA free material which makes its nonstick coating more durable
- They are oven safe up to 400 degrees F with no discoloration in it
- The handles stay cool while cooking thanks to the riveting technique used during manufacturing
- It is completely dishwasher safe
- Its red color is very attractive
- Its handles do not get loosened even after years of usage
- They are reasonably priced considering their quality
- The nonstick coating does not work well with higher heat. It works best only on low to medium heat settings or cooking on a gas stovetop. Electric or induction cooktops can cause scratching
- It does not come with a complete warranty
- It cannot be used on high heat. Any such damage caused to the pan due to usage of extreme heat is not covered under warranty
- The pans are a little bit costly as they have been made up of high-quality material
- The coating is not very scratch-proof
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Masterclass cookware go in the dishwasher?
No, It is not advisable to put it in the dishwasher. The dishwasher will cause long term damage to the nonstick coating of your pan
Are they oven-safe?
Yes, They are completely oven-safe up to 400 degrees F. Always use a low rack while placing pans
Can I place the Masterclass pan directly on the stovetop?
Well, Yes you can but do it only on medium heat. Using high heat will damage its nonstick coating and food will stick to your pan
Is it safe to use metal utensils in the pans?
Yes, It is absolutely safe but there should be no risk of scratch or damage. Using wooden utensils is the best as they will not damage the nonstick coating.
Read More: Best Cookware For Metal Utensils- Best Reviews
How can I clean masterclass pans with burnt food?
You just need to soak the pan in water with some dish soap for 10 minutes. It will make cooking easy. If something is burned on the surface of the pan then use a scouring pad to remove it
Do pans lose their non-stick coating easily?
No, Food does not stick very frequently to the surface of the pan due to its high-quality nonstick coating. It will last long even after years of usage
MasterClass cookware is safe for daily use as it is made up of nontoxic chemicals. The coating seems to be very durable and long-lasting thanks to the PFOA-free compound used in its manufacturing.
It is also safe for oven use as it does not release any harmful gases even at high heat. This makes cooking more convenient without having to worry about your safety.
The nonstick coating makes it easier for people who have a busy day ahead of them as they can cook without wasting time cleaning the pots and pans. It also ensures a nice cooking experience as food does not stick to the surface while frying.
Masterclass Ceramic Cookware Reviews
Hi, Welcome to our Blog. We are a team of Professional Blogger and expert in Cookware, Kitchen Appliances. We Work for the latest Reviews for Cookware, Kitchen Appliances. You can give us your kind Suggestions for improvements of Blogs, Thank You